Konsert med Wiens Mozart-orkester på Musikverein
Musikverein ble innviet av keiser Frans Josef i 1870. Nyttårskonserten til Wiener Philharmoniker kringkastes verden over hver år og fremføres i den berømte Gyldne Sal i Musikverein. Dette er orkesterets faste plass og har klimaanlegg.
Velg mellom billetter i kategori A, B, C eller Superior-billetter. Eller skjem deg bort med en VIP-pakke som inneholder følgende:
• Fireretters gourmetmeny og aperitiff på Restaurant Bristol
• Fireretters gourmetmeny og aperitiff på Restaurant Opus kun for VIP-pakke
• Fiaker-vogntur fra restauranten til konserthuset
• Plasser i beste kategori for konserten
• Glass med musserende vin eller brus i VIP-området i konserthuset
• Muligheten til å møte artistene bak scenen
• Betjening av en Mozart-pasje
- Sitteplasser i din valgte kategori
- Gratis Vienna Mozart Orchestra CD
- Hvis du har valgt VIP-pakken, er følgende inkludert:
- 4-retters Gourmet-meny og aperitiff på Hotel Imperial 'Opus' Restaurant.
- Fiaker vogntur fra restauranten til konserthuset
- Beste kategori sitteplasser for konserten
- Glass musserende vin eller brus
- Mulighet til å møte utøvende kunstneres bakside
- Tilstedeværelse av en Mozart-side
- Cloak rom avgifter
- Inngang/adgang - Musikverein
- Hotell henting og slipp av
- Mat og drikke, med mindre det er spesifisert
- Bekreftelse mottas ved bestillingstidspunktet
- Tilrettelagt for rullestolbrukere
- Wien Mozart Orchestra Programmet er tilgjengelig for kjøp på konsertkvelden. Det er omtrent EUR5 per program.
- Smart kveldsklær anbefales. Ingen joggesko, jeans eller shorts er tillatt i konsertsalene.
- VIP sitteplasser krever minimum 2 personer per bestilling. Hvis du velger dette alternativet, må det være to eller flere personer i festen din. Hvis du bestiller for en, vil bestillingen bli avvist innen 48 timer.
- Vennligst merk: voksne priser gjelder for alle reisende. Barn og studentbilletter kan kjøpes i destinasjon og vil være tilgjengelig til redusert pris
- Vennligst sjekk inn ytterligere info for å se sitteplanen
- Rabatterte billetter (barn og ungdom 5-18): Foto ID obligatorisk ved innsamlingstidspunktet.
Lots of fun if you are a fan of Mozart. A great introduction to his music if you don’t know his music. Beautiful concert hall and very talented and entertaining musicians.
It was entertaining, mostly music you know , a little bit of opera, nice building also, worth a visit
This is a great deal! We chose tickets in Group 2, and when we went to our seats, we ended up in a box right next to the stage! Our tickets also had a price on them of 105 EUR each, so this is a good deal. The show is awesome, the musicians are great, and it's a full 2 hours of music. The only downside is that it's full of tourists who may not have gotten the memo to dress up, so many people show up in shorts, sneakers, jeans, hats, etc. It's not a big deal but if you went to a traditional night at the symphony, you wouldn't see anyone dressed like this.
very nice place ,music and worth doing ,we were a group but although our seats were not together the atmosphere and sound effect inside the hall was amazing even our teen age kids enjoyed it
Just Fabulous ! I would really reccomend this. Its suitable for solo travelers and very easy to attend as its in the city
I was quite surprised when I get my seat. I purchased CAT C seat ticket but on the day itself, I sat on the right side first row which is very near to the stage. Thanks Viator for free upgrade!! And the show itself it was wonderful, definitely worth to see. All the arrangements are very well organised.
Our evening in the stunning Golden Hall was truly a memorable experience.. Listening to the Vienna Mozart Orchestra dressed in period costume was magical.
This is a must do attraction when in Vienna. Very well organized music concert and who doesnt love Mozart's music! However, please do not select the lowest fare seating, as it is set behind the stage. We ended up sitting behind the orchestra, facing the main audience. It was really disappointing as we couldnt enjoy the orchestra and only hear the music!! Otherwise, this is a really nice concert in Vienna!
The concert itself was fun and enjoyable but I dont think I would book through here again for the tickets. We had terrible seats and could barely see the concert. These were almost the top price tickets. I think there was one level above what we paid. If possible, I would opt to go directly to actual music hall site where you can pick your seats and see where youll be. We paid almost 100 to listen to music not see anything. Pretty disappointed in that.
It was absolutely worth paying for the VIP package. The dinner at Opus Restaurant in Imperial Hotel was delicious and the service was very attentive. Then the Mozart Page came to greet us and pick us up from the restaurant to go on the carriage ride. We had thought the carriage ride would be only from the restaurant to the concert hall but it was a 30-minute ride around town in Vienna which was beautiful in the lights. Then the concert was completely enjoyable and fun. The musicians looked like they loved performing for the audience and the conductor was great to involve the audience in a couple of pieces to make the concert very memorable for us all. We would recommend this to everyone!