Konsert på Schönbrunn-slottet i Wien
Julaften og nyttårsaften
24.12 starter konserten klokken 15.00.
31.12 starter konserten klokken 19.00.
01.01 starter konserten klokken 16.00 og 20.30.
01.04.–31.10. (Schloss Schönbrunn Orchester)
01.11.–23.12. og 02.01.–31.03. (Schloss Schönbrunn Ensemble)
- Konsert i oransjeriet med musikk av Johann Strauss og Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Gratis glass med musserende vin i pausen (kun VIP-plasser)
- Inngang/adgang - Schoenbrunn Palace Concerts
- Mat og drikke, med mindre noe annet er spesifisert
- Henting ved og bringing til hotellet
- Garderobeavgift (ca. EUR 1)
- Konsertprogram (ca. EUR 5)
- Bekreftelse mottas innen 48 timer etter bestilling, avhengig av tilgjengelighet
- Husk pent antrekk
- Ikke anbefalt for barn på 8 år og yngre
- Konsertene blir av og til flyttet (uten varsel) til Große Galerie eller Weiß-Gold-Zimmer eller Entrance Hall of the Mistress inne på Schönbrunn-slottet. Det er ingen ballett når konserten flyttes
- Frem til 31. mars 2019 arrangeres alle konserter i Weiß-Gold-Zimmer (uten ballettforestillinger).
- Viktig: 24. desember starter konserten kl. 15.00
- 31. desember starter konserten klokken kl. 19.00
- 1. januar starter konsertene klokken 16.00 og 20.30
It was an evening to remember!! Outstanding would be the perfect word to describe it!!! Incredible performance by the orchestra, opera singers and dancers! Beautiful location with incredible sound. A perfect way to end our stay. Would defend be back !!!!
Wonderful concert and music. Orchestra and singers were very entertaining and fun. Music from Mozart and Strauss was very nice. Only disappointment was we didn't get the dinner reservations along with the concert. Nearby restaurant closed when we just got there an hour before the concert. The ticket pickup location was also a long ways to walk from the actual concert location. Not very convenient.
A really fine performance. Smart phones should be left at the door! They are a distraction to both the musicians and patrons. A small problem finding the actual venue as the performance was not in the main palace site. Schoenbrunn Palace staff were of no assistance in this matter.
Chair very uncomfy. Makes it seem like it’s a big concert hall. It looks like fold up chair in front of a handmade small stage. Not what we were expecting at all
Amazing performance by all musicians, opera singers and dancers!! Memorable evening listening to Mozart and Strauss! Must do in Vienna.
The description is misleading. It is nothing like the grand Schonbrunn Palace mega event. The stage looks like a small setup in high school. The cast is not top grade, The performance and the whole experience is lackluster. I would save your money and valuable time for some other events or sightseeing. The folks that paid for C section were seated by the staff member in the A section because they knew them right in front of us blocking our view. How unfair!! All seats on same level so good luck in watching the performance if you are not in the first row.
Getting under the glamorous chandeliers of Orangerie with Mozart and Strauss family was a great experience, the one we love to recommend to all lovers of art, music and beauty!