Ljubljana and Bled: The City of Dragon and Alpine Beauty Day Trip from Zagreb
To make a complete impression of Slovenia you will visit Bled, the only island of Slovenia. Bled, the pearl of Slovenian Alps will mesmerize you with its romantic and peaceful atmosphere. Take a traditional boat ride towards the island and visit the Church of the Assumption, or just enjoy walking down the lake and tasting Bled’s traditional cake Kremsnite.
Departure from Zagreb at 8 am. Driving toward our first destination Bled. Free time to enjoy the picturesque landscape, visiting the island. Driving to Ljubljana where your local guide will wait you to show all of the interesting sights in main capital.
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Walking tour with local guide of Ljubljana Old Town
- 2-way funicular ticket to Ljubljana Castle
- Ljubljana castle ticket with audio guide included
- Pletna boat ride on Bled Lake(in case of the pletna not operating we include Bled Castle tickets)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. The minimum number of passengers to run the tour is 4.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
It was a very good tour of Ljubljana where we had Tina as our local tour guide who was so passionate about sharing with us the history and stories of this Capital. She even bought a slice of potica cake famous local cake for us to try : From Zagreb to Ljubljana, we only had a driver to fetch us there and he had been really flexible and nice too, very accommodating. In Bled, there was no guide but the driver told us to take the boat ride at our own expense including entrance to the chapel and later to the Castle. I recommend this one day tour to whoever wants to know a bit more of Slovenia.
Tour was great! Carlos our driver was very accommodating stopping at every request for a photo!!! Only downside to this tour was the pickup location which is the Westin but no one on our tour was even staying there!! More of a hassle than necessary in my opinion but the tour was awesome