Plitvice Lakes Day Trip from Zagreb
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plitvicka jezera, Plitvice Lakes National Park 53231 Croatia
Plitvice Lakes are one of Europe's most spectacular natural wonders and pleasure to visit at any time of year. This wonderful natural phenomenon consists of 16 interconnected lakes - all situated at a different level - and over 90 waterfalls of different size. The colour of the water is changing from emerald green to aqua blue and it’s so clear that you can easily see through, almost better than in any aquarium. There are 8 hiking routes, all marked and easy to follow. Needles to say, taking a trip to this outstanding natural beauty will leave you stunned. But those words are just a facts – like with other wonders of nature, you’ll have to visit and make your own impression.
8:20 - 9:00 Pick up in Zagreb (3 pickup points)
11:30 Arrival in the Plitvice Lakes National Park
11:30 - 16:00 Free time to explore National Park at your own pace
16:00 Departure for Zagreb
Duration: 12 hours
- English-speaking driver
- Tour escort/host
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Food and drinks
- entrance fee for National Park
- Entry/Admission - Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- If you would like to see most popular spots in National Park, you will have to walk for approximately 4 hours
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
Well organized trip and energetic guide, which made the tour a great experience. Although this option does not include a guided tour in the park, we were able to switch to that option by paying additional. It's completely worth it and highly recommended because it will save you time with getting entrance tickets and make the most of your time in this beautiful park without getting lost.
Amazing tour, Stunningly breathtaking views and landscapes, exceptionally memorable. Would definitely recommend and visit again.
Very nice guide and confortable bus.