Plitvice Lakes & Rastoke - Private Day Tour from Zagreb
You will see the unique structure of well-preserved wooden watermills on the waterfalls of river Slunjcica. The village found its place at the foot of the 19th century Napoleon’s army Magazine since the area of Rastoke was actually the Eastern border of Napoleon’s Empire. It has an important ecologic and ethnographic legacy.
After the short tour and coffee in Rastoke village, we will continue to the National Park Plitvice Lakes, only a 20-minute drive away. The tour of the National Park will take approximately 3 to 4 hours and will include hiking along both upper and lower lakes, a boat ride over the big lake, and a train ride through the park area at the end. You will be able to see 16 green and blue colored lakes arranged in cascades and connected to each other by a series of beautiful waterfalls, surrounded by captivating forests and vegetation.
You can expect to arrive back in Zagreb around 5pm.
* This tour can be customized to your interests and continue further to Zadar, Split, Dubrovnik or any place on the coast (on request, apply additional charges). Also, can be organized from any destination and concludes with drop-off back in Zagreb.
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private transportation by air-conditioned minivan
- English-speaking driver/guide
- French-speaking driver/guide available on request
- Admission tickets for the park - including electric boat & train ride
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines at the entrance
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Food & drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Frame was very knowledgeable and friendly. We thoroughly enjoyed our day spent with him. With his familiarity with the park, we were able to move pass the crowd really quickly and saved ourselves time. Would definitely recommend going on a tour with him!
There are many beautiful falls and waters.
We did a day trip to Plitvice with Frane and it was very enjoyable. Frane is highly professional in his approach and knowledgeable about the place. He contacted us a day earlier to confirm the details and update us about the weather so that we are well prepared. I would definitely recommend Frane for this tour and the other tour services that he offers.
I took this tour with my 3 daughters on May 13. Our guide was Marco who was wonderful. He explained so much to us about the region, the falls, and the lakes. He was personable and very knowledgable and made the trip so enjoyable. The hike is quite easy and if you do get tired you can take the train or boat. Try to do the entire hike as it is quite breathtaking and seeing the falls and lakes at the different heights is amazing. This was well with the money and we wouldn't hesitate to go again. We had a picture perfect day with the weather which made it even more beautiful. Thank you, Marco.
A lovely day! The Lakes were amazing and the colour of the water irredescent blue and so clean and clear. We stopped off to see the after effects of the war and the artillery used. Sad. The tour operator, Frane, was knowledgeable, interesting and good company. I was a lone female tourist and he looked after me like his mum! So kind. Highly recommended. Happy Bear Hunting!