Plitvice Lakes Private Guided Tour from Zagreb with Transfer to Split
In 1979, Plitvice Lakes National Park was added to the UNESCO World Heritage list.
Within the boundaries of this heavily forested national park, 16 crystalline lakes tumble into each other via a series of waterfalls and cascades. The mineral-rich waters carve through the rock, depositing tufa in continually changing formations. Clouds of butterflies drift above the 18km of wooden footbridges and pathways which snake around the edges and under and across the rumbling water.
Don't miss out on them on your way to the coast!
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan/car
- Food and drinks
- Entrance tickets
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please provide full name and address of your accommodation when booking, use the Special Requirements field
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
Wonderful experience. We had no idea on our expectation of the lake as we traveled in December and there was quite a bit of snow but the falls were spectacular with a lot of water in the lakes that made the falls look great. Our guide Mario was fantastic and helped us walk through the ice safely to all vantage points of the lake.