Plitvice Lakes National Park Day Trip from Zagreb
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Expert guide
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Electric boat ride
- Sightseeing by electric train or bus
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A strenuous amount of walking is involved; sneakers or hiking boots are recommended
- Not recommended for travelers with health issues
this tour was beautiful. our guide was professional and informative. it would have been nice to know that the tour would include 6km of hiking around the lakes. Both my husband and myself are suffering with foot and hip injuries and that made the excursion very difficult. My mother who is 76 also struggled terribly. i would not have booked the trip had i known this information before hand. if you are fit then it is definitely well worth it.
Definitely worth the tour, the lakes are amazing. Need good walking shoes and your camera, you won’t be disappointed. A full day is needed to enjoy the walkways and trails.
Amazing tour and an amazing park!! Tammy was amazing and informative!! Definitely take this tour when in Zagreb! You won’t regret it!
This is one of the most beautiful places on earth, I'm convinced. The tour is a small group of no more than 8. Our guide Andrea was pleasant and non-intrusive as we walked through the park. She was there if we had questions, but left us alone to go at our own pace and take photos/selfies.