Dagstur om vinteren fra Zürich til fjellet Rigi
Descent by cog-wheel train, followed by a romantic boat ride to Lucerne. Enjoy up to two hours at leisure to explore the charming Old Town. Return to Zurich, where the tour will conclude.Please note:
This tour includes a multi-lingual guide throughout the tour except for travel up and down Mount Rigi and during the boat ride. For this part of the tour, you will receive timetables and detailed information sheets about the journey. You can choose to stay on the mountain for one or two and a half hours.
Between November 7 and 18, the aerial cable car is under maintenance. In this case you will travel up and down Mt. Rigi by cogwheel train.
- Boat ride on Lake Lucerne (1 hour)
- Live-guided tour from Zurich to Lucerne and from Weggis to Zurich
- Cable-car ride
- Cogwheel train ride - the first ever cogwheel train in Europe!
- Local taxes
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Sledge ride rental (approx. CHF10 to be paid directly)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Between 5-16 November, 2018 the round-trip up and down Mt Rigi will be by cogwheel train only due to cable-car revision
This trip exceeded our high expectations! The weather was windy and one of the cable cars was closed for safety. No problem, there was a wonderful Plan B! A well prepared organization and outstanding natural resources!
Fantastic trip, great to have partial guide to allow for freedom to explore. Great to travel by boat, cable car and cogwheel train. Had enough time to do what we wanted in mountain and in Lucerne. A long day but recommended.
TheMt.Rigi tour was wonderful. The Train rude was fun and comfortable. It started to snow when we were on theMountain, overall a nice treat!
This tour is very organised and cover lots of experience during one day. I highly recommend this tour for short term stay